Jeff is a strong supporter of the new 2040 Vision for Brampton because “it positions Brampton as a model for surburban cities in Canada”
He says the seven Vision statements are essential to the future growth of our city:
- a mosaic of sustainable urban places, sitting within an interconnected green park network,
- a mosaic of vibrant centres with quality jobs, a rich range of activities, and integrated living.
- a mosaic of characterful and complete neighbourhoods.
- a mosaic of safe, integrated transportation choices and new modes, contributing to civic sustainability, and emphasizing walking, cycling, and transit.
- a rich mosaic of cultures and lifestyles, coexisting with social responsibility, respect, enjoyment, and justice.
- a mosaic of healthy citizens enjoying physical and mental wellness, fitness, and sports.
- a mosaic of artistic expression and production.